This plugin tries to collect and improve on a few multilingual plugins and tips that are floating around and collate them into a single plugin that provides a consistent interface for multilingual capabilities.
- No Default Language : pages are stored under their own two letter iso format (e.g. en:projects:ycs, ko:projects:ycs), note this means that there is no special case.
- Browser Sniffing : converts the dokuwiki tip into an action plugin and embeds it into the plugin - useful if your user base cannot comfortably all use a single language interface.
- Flag Graphics : transparencies highlight the difference between existing and non-existing pages.
- Login Redirection : Sometimes useful, but left off by default for most users.
- Installation - instructions for setup with doku's plugin manager or via manual download.
- Configuration - further steps to configure the plugin appropriately for your dokuwiki.
- Jun 09 : corrected flags to japan to cover both old and new ISO's.
- Jan 12 : updated for dokuwiki version angua