The goal of this plugin was to provide a simple, ready to go PDF converter that almost faithfully replicates the screen view of your wiki pages (i.e. doesn't convert them to a print-document format like the latex plugin). It also bundles the necessary fonts and libraries (hence the 52M size) so that you should not need to do any configuration to get it up and running as quickly as possible. I haven't thoroughly tested this point on many platforms yet, so any feedback is welcome.
- Uses the html2ps PHP library which is itself a wrapper around one of several backends. In this plugin, it uses, by default, the fpdf backend.
- Handles different languages (it bundles the large, but relatively complete arialuni.ttf font).
- Outputs graphics of reasonable quality.
- Installation - instructions for setup with doku's plugin manager or via manual download.
- Export Link/Button - setting up an 'export pdf' link or button on your wiki.
- TroubleShooting - checking your configuration is in working order.
- FAQ - common problems and solutions.
- Engine Configuration - how to configure the engine that drives the html2pdf converter.