- About - brief description of the project.
- ecl_tools - supporting cmake modules, makefiles, scripts.
- ecl_lite - low level bare metal and embedded libraries
- ecl_core - c++ wrappers around posix-win32 and higher level core system libraries.
- ecl_manipulation - infrastructure and some custom trajectory generators and interpolators.
- ecl_navigation - commonly used navigation components (relatively empty).
- Platform - current level of functionality across win-linux-mac.
- Requirements - requirements before installing.
- Source - downloading, compiling with the ros (and installing if desired).
- Cross-Compile - cross-compiling the ecl with the ros.
Mostly just build as usual within the ros framework. Some specific details:
- Removing Unused Libs - removing unused libraries from a library's dependency list (specifically the unused ros comms libraries).
- CMake Frontend - connecting to ecl's cmake macro libraries for an ros package.
We're currently only building with ros at the moment, though standalone support could be easily reactivated. Mostly we're just waiting for rosbuild2 support to make this much easier.
Roswiki contains all the latest documentation for each stack. Note that package doxygen can be found at inside each package's wiki page.
Some documentation and visualisations for all stacks in the ecl together:
- Ecl Doxygenated
- attachment:ecl.pdf - graph of packages for all stacks in the ecl.
- Dev Mailing List - google group for developer mails.
- Project Code Site - google code hosting for this project.
- Browse SVN - google code svn browser.
- Yujin Robot - for supporting development and testing.
- Jots - various notes concerning development of ecl's internals.
- Graveyard - depracated notes.