- About - brief description of the project.
- ecl_tools - supporting cmake modules, makefiles, scripts.
- ecl_lite - low level bare metal and embedded libraries
- ecl_core - c++ wrappers around posix-win32 and higher level core system libraries.
- ecl_manipulation - infrastructure and some custom trajectory generators and interpolators.
- ecl_navigation - commonly used navigation components (relatively empty).
- Platform - current level of functionality across win-linux-mac.
- Requirements - requirements before installing.
- Source - downloading, compiling with the ros (and installing if desired).
- Cross-Compile - cross-compiling the ecl with the ros.
- Ecl Ros Development
- CMake Frontend - connecting to ecl's cmake macro libraries for an ros package.
- Ecl Standalone Development
- CMake Frontend - connecting with ecl's cmake modules, libraries and headers to write a
CMakeLists.txt for a generic cmake project (depracated).
We're currently only building with ros at the moment, though standalone support could be easily reactivated. Mostly we're just waiting for rosbuild2 support to make this much easier.
- Doxygen - ros-style api and documentation.
- attachment:ecl.pdf - graph of packages stack by stack.